Terms and Conditions
The term “ALPINE ITW’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6451 N. Federal Highway, Suite 101, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any use or reproduction must first be approved by us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ALPINE ITW’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Last Updated on 5/4/2016
We collect personal information from you. This information may include:
- Information about you that you provide us, for example, by filing out a form on our website, by contacting us, or by providing us information about you in order to complete a transaction; and
- Information we collect by automated means when you visit our Site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
We do not exchange, lease or sell the personal information about you that you provide to us, or which we collect automatically, when you visit our Site unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit (opt-in) consent. We may use this personal information for our internal business purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations, as further described here.
We are concerned with the security of your personally identifiable information and take care in implementing appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet, nor any data we collect or store, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Further information on our security procedures and your responsibility for security can be found here.
Data Access, Integrity & Choice
To the extent we collect or use any of your personal information, we want that information to be accurate, complete and timely. To accomplish this goal, we provide individuals with reasonable means of access and the ability to request data corrections.
You have choices about how we use your information, whether we communicate with you and, if we do communicate with you, what form that communication takes. We will use your personal information for our internal business and legal purposes. In most circumstances, we will stop any further internal business use of your personal information if you write us and tell us that you no longer consent to such use (you opt-out).
Effective Date and Updates
Alpine ITW, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Manager
6451 N. Federal Highway, Suite 101
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Tel: 1 954 781 3333
Alpine ITW Privacy Statement
This Policy applies to information:
- You provide to us voluntarily.
Information We Collect
Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide
If you voluntarily provide us with personal information, for example your name, email address, phone or mobile number, or payment information (such as a credit card), we collect this personal information about you. You may voluntarily provide this information to us in a variety of way, including by filling out an online form, providing us with personal information in order to initiate or complete a transaction, or by contacting us with questions about the Site or our products and services.
Personal Information We May Automatically Collect
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- Your IP address.
- Site you visited before coming to our site.
Web beacons are small bits of code that communicate with third parties and are embedded in web pages, our ads or in emails. We may use web beacons to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, to understand usage patterns or other third party functionality. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
You can disable the ability of Web beacons to store cookie information by declining cookies.
Examples of other technologies we may use to provide better service to you follow:
- Web Session Variables. Information that is passed from one web URL to another as you browse.
- Browser plug-ins/add-ons. Additional web components that may need to be installed to enable certain web features on our sites. You have the option not to install these components.
Please be advised that if you disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive information data through public message boards provided by ALPINE ITW, this information may be collected and used by others. We do not monitor these public message boards and take no responsibility for the security or confidentiality of any information posted on such boards.
Use and Transfer of Information
Use of your personal information is for our internal business purposes only. We may use your personal information for internal business purposes such as, for example, using the information to complete a transaction with you. We may also use this information to contact you for various other business reasons, such as to:
- Market our products and services to you
- Contact you on behalf of our subsidiaries or external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
- Ask you about your experience with our company, the Site, or our products and services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
We may also share your information if we merge with, or if we or any of our brands are sold to, another company.
Our use of your personal information for legal purposes:
Sometimes a law, court order or other judicial or administrative process requires us to provide information to a government authority or party to a private lawsuit. We will provide the information that we in good faith believe is required to comply with the law, order, or other process. We may also disclose certain information:
- If we are required to bring, or defend against, litigation or any regulatory proceeding between, or relating to, you and us,
- We believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was provided. This may include the US. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We take steps to protect personal information no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to. We have procedures and controls as appropriate to help ensure this.
We take appropriate steps that we believe are reasonable to protect the security of your personal information on our system, both internally and from outsiders, and to ensure the integrity of the data we collect. We use a combination of technological, physical and policy methods to protect this data, such as, for example, requiring a password to access our network, employing firewall and system log security, and providing employee policies and training regarding appropriate use of personal information.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be aware that we will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Access, Integrity and Choice
Access & Integrity
If you reasonably believe that we hold personal information about you that is, in context, inaccurate, incomplete or untimely, you may contact us and request that we correct, update or delete this information. We will take reasonable steps appropriate to the context to correct inaccurate or incomplete information, or to delete untimely information, upon reasonable demonstration that the information is inaccurate, incomplete or untimely. In connection with such requests, we reserve the right to: (1) request and obtain reasonable information from you confirming your identity; (2) request and obtain information from you necessary to correct or update the information; (3) reject and/or ignore requests if we determine that such requests are repetitively made, or otherwise lack a good faith basis; and (4) take no further action with respect to your request if you fail to reasonably provide the information described in (1) or (2).
When you provide personal information to us, you consent to our using that information for our internal business and legal purposes as described in this Policy. If you do not want us to continue using your personal information for our internal business purposes, you may request that we stop doing so (opt-out) by contacting us. We will honor your opt-out request in most circumstances. We may not honor your request if there is a compelling need to further use your personal information, for example, if we are compelled by law to provide your personal information, or we require the use of your personal information for purposes of litigation or investigation, or for other legal purposes. We may also need to keep the information we have collected about you for record keeping, analysis or other reasons, to the extent permitted by law.
We also give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- Digital / Electronic Communications (examples: email, mobile).
We my occasionally send you electronic communications. You can stop receiving promotional mobile and email messages from us by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive.
- Postal Mail
Where permitted by law, we may mail you unsolicited offers or product information that we believe is of interest to you. You can stop receiving promotional postal mail from us. Promotional postal mail may contain opt out instructions, and you can also stop receiving promotional postal mail by following those instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to stop receiving promotional messages from us, we will honor your request. However, we will continue to send you service related communications.